11.23.2014

I'm Still Here

I haven't updated this blog in well over a year. In fact, I forgot about it completely for a while. I am still writing fiction though, so maybe I will try this again. The reason I am making this post is because I was thinking that I needed another outlet, another place to write. Then, lightbulb (!), I remembered this blog on which I had spent less time than it takes to make a bowl of cereal.

So, no promises, but my intention is to post writing-related things here on a regular basis and maybe some excerpts or a short piece every now and then as well. Currently I am working on a story with the working title "The Vault of Adorn". It is a science-fantasy story. For the first time since I started writing, I wrote the story's ending first. Soon after that I wrote the very beginning. Hopefully the middle will come next and as easily as the rest.

OK. Back to the "Vault". Until next time (hopefully NOT in December of 2015).

No comments:

Post a Comment